Holappa Commercial Real Estate manages your commercial real estate transactions. Whether you are buying, selling, or leasing, Holappa has the experience and expertise to get the job done right. Despite advancing technologies, selling real estate is all about people. For sellers, we guarantee your target audience is reached through a combination of traditional and online marketing. By choosing Holappa, your property will gain maximum, cost-effective exposure. For buyers, our familiarity with the market will ensure that you find the property you are looking for. From initial consultation to the closing transactions, Holappa is with you all the way.
We market your property in several different ways.
- First, we let people know about your available property. We market through traditional ways like signs and showings, but since buyers are increasingly looking at property online, we’ve also increased our online marketing, through our site and others.
- Second, we tap the network. Selling real estate is people-based, despite all the advancing technologies. In this market, we know who is looking for real estate…and where. Because we specialize in commercial real estate, all of our contacts are potential buyers or lead sources. You benefit from our familiarity with the market.
- We advertise. But we target. Our knowledge of this area has taught us what works, what doesn’t, and why. That experience (we learned the hard way) means your property will get maximum exposure eliminating non-effective advertising.
- We help make the deal – As the transaction progresses, we’ll assist with the negotiations and just as important, we’ll be there to assist with the many issues that can arise during the course of a Commercial real estate transaction, to assist you in making the right decisions.
- We consult. If you’re not ready to buy, sell or lease, but have questions about your property or how to fulfill your needs, we will provide research and analysis. We can help you determine the value of your property, answer questions about relocating or give you market information. Just call us – we’ll be happy to help you.